Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Book Review: Patron Review!

I had another patron reviewed book come back to the library!  This book was so loved that the patron returned it directly to me, raved about the book and made sure I read the review.  Here's a copy of it:


Patron's book review


The review reads, "Wonderful twist on having imaginary friends! Beautiful illustrations - kudos to the author!"

Here is a picture of the book:

Beekle by Dan Santat
The story is creative and the illustrations (pencil, crayon, watercolor, and computer manipulation) are beautiful.  Personally, I think the story is a tad too long for a storytime, but for 6-8 year olds, it's a solid choice for lap reading. 

I never had an imaginary friend, but for children who do, this book will be a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment